Are you ready to revolutionize business processes and drive exponential growth of Peter Park? Join our innovative, dynamic and forward-thinking team as a Business Automation Manager! We are seeking an experienced individual to spearhead our automation strategies and elevate our operational efficiency. As a Business Automation Manager at Peter Park, you will be instrumental in optimizing our workflows, implementing cutting-edge automation tools, and leveraging technology to streamline operations. Your goal is to take human interaction out of redundant processes ensuring scalability by designing robust business processes and building production-ready automations with no/low-code-tools.
What are the benefits of working at Peter Park?
- Office: In our office at Neue Balan, we work daily with an Alpine panorama. During summer we have team lunches together on our rooftop terrace with a view of the Alps, organized barbecues, and hold regular team-building events.
- A fast-growing company with a start-up vibe: Short communication and decision-making channels, a culture of addressing each other informally from interns to the CEO, open doors, highly motivated and helpful colleagues. We learn from each other every day, grow as a team, and strive for ambitious goals.
- Exciting environment: Independent work with an open feedback culture, a steep learning curve, and ample scope for implementing ideas.
- Education and Development: Exciting personal development and career opportunities, such as German language courses for non-native speakers.
- Work-Life Balance: Flexible work based on trust regarding time, location, and work model.
- Benefits: 28 vacation days, high-quality IT equipment of your choice, company pension scheme, daily meal allowance, along with a free team lunch once a week, a cereal bar, complimentary drinks, and attractive discounts on various branded products through our partner Corporate Benefits.
- Health: Opportunity for a company bike, Urban Sports Club membership, adjustable desks, and healthy snacks like fruits and nuts.
Are we sparking your interest, and would you like to be a part of our team? Then feel free to send us your application with all relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
. We look forward to hearing from you!
Peter Park revolutionizes parking lots by digitizing them. Our mission is to replace physical barriers with cutting-edge computer vision technology, paper-based receipts with interactive touch screen terminals, and traditional payment methods with smartphone integration and cloud microservices. We aim to integrate every parking lot into the digital mobility ecosystem, offering a range of secondary services to optimize parking capacity utilization.
As of now, Peter Park operates over 500 edge devices across Europe, facilitating thousands of parking and payment transactions per hour. Our physical infrastructure relies on distributed, Python and NestJS-based backend services hosted on AWS.